The comprehensive IPCortex API provides applications with full control over the user experience. It can for example:
- Initiate telephone calls
- Receive information about incoming calls
- Manage in progress calls on every line on a phone, perform holds and transfers, hang up calls
- Access and manage address book
- Manage call history
- Access the status of other telephony users
- Manage and access presence status
- Send and receive instant messages
Ease of use
A number of our customers have completed integration of IPCortex functionality with existing systems to gain a real competitive advantage. These include:
- Target Telecoms, who have built their business around selling innovative integrated solutions to customers in the private hire industry.
- Neetrix, a software author that has integrated telephony into their rich suite of business management applications including book keeping, CRM and back office functionality.
- Housing Proactive integrated their software with IPCortex to help housing providers to focus resources and make a huge increase in contact for 1,000s of people a reality. Read the case study.